Hanging at Austin’s

8.16 023

Let me introduce you to Austin’s Coffee & Film- my newest favorite place on the planet. Comfy couches, live music, delicious coffee, , open 27/7, a very vegan-friendly menu, vegan cakes and cookies and a fun staff… what more is there to ask for?

8.16 030

The inside is a funky mix with diner-style booths, movie theater seats and mix-matched couches and chairs. It is a good place to dine with friends mid-afternoon or to sip an iced coffee at one of their open mic nights in the evening.

8.16 024 My friend Alex and I visited for their vegan carrot cake and vegan donut after an indulgent lunch at Ethos Vegan Kitchen. Yes, it was a delicious day!8.16 019

Their pastries come in fresh from a local vegan bakery. The donut was perfect! A definite threat to any Dunkin’ Donuts.8.16 022The carrot cake? Best I’ve had, hands down. The cream cheese icing was rich and full of flavor. The cake was full of spices and raisins. It was perfection down to the last bite!8.16 0268.16 027

Before heading out Alex and I had a fun time checking out the decorative bricks all over Austin’s walls. Some of these made me blush! 8.16 029

I’m not kidding when I say I’m addicted. I was back at Austin’s a few hours later for their hip-hop open mic night with different friends! We drank iced coffee and beers (not me!) and played… Pretty Pretty Princess while enjoying the local hip-hop scene? Haha, yep.8.16 035

_________

poster_E_red_2008I’m sure most of you know I work at the lululemon athletica Orlando Outlet. I’ve been with the company for eight months now and have loved every minute. This company is just as focused on helping its guests and employees live healthier and happier lives as it is selling the world’s best black stretchy pants.

Most stores are always on the lookout for great people, but I wanted to share quickly that lululemon athletica is hiring managers in South Florida! You can find out more about working for this amazing company here.